The Open Edge Computing Initiative is a collective effort by multiple companies, driving the business opportunities and technologies surrounding edge computing.
What does the Open Edge Computing Initiative deliver?
The Open Edge Computing Initiative is shaping the global eco-system around edge computing by:
- Driving the convergence of edge computing platforms and services on a global scale
- Providing attractive edge applications for live edge demonstrations
- Running a real-world edge computing test center (called the Living Edge Lab) for user and technology trials
- Driving the adoption of Open Edge Computing with edge application providers, telecom operators, and cloud service providers
- Tackling key technical challenges of edge computing with our academic partner Carnegie Mellon University